Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Campus location

Hi guys.
So i went to the course adviser today and i found out that i can't transfer to Clayton anymore. I know some of you might not think that it is that big a deal, but it is to me. I was still not sure whether i wanted to go to Clayton or not, but it was sortof decided for me because i did not know the closing date was so early.

The advantage of going to Clayton was that it is closer. In addition, Alan, Winnie and Daniel and some of my Uni friends are going to Clayton, so that is like another kick in the nuts.

The only advantage i can see from going to Caulfield is just increasing the Christian influence in my small impacts on other peoples lives.

I think God may have placed me in Caulfield on purpose when i prayed that his will be done. It is really strange because i don't feel angry as much, but more sad and overwhelmed since i am so used to going through life with Alan. Usually i would get angry, but i feel that it must be God's choice, so i just feel sad instead. To help you guys know the feeling, it is like going from primary to secondary school, or secondary to uni. You know that there is going to be big change, and your just don't want it to happen. Especially when you know that a best friendship is going to become just a good friendship. But change is inevitable, and at least i know we will still keep in contact.

So please pray for me for:
- Strength to carry me through ( i am quite a hard person, but i just don't enjoy this bad feeling)
- Wisdom/guidance to know whether i should go to Clayton in two years time
- For God's will to be done in my life, and hopefully that he will show me his plan

4 comments:

Grace said...

aww.. so sorry to hear tat sachs!!!

hm... is it possible to transfer next year tho???

yup.. i know wat you are feeling rite now... its a bit like me moving to bendigo at the start of the year... and I am still getting used to it..

yeap... I will definitely be praying for you... and yea.. if you ever need someone to talk to on msn.. feel free to talk to me.. I am always appearing offline. :P

all the best Sachs!!

addie said...

hey sachs.. hope you will feel better soon..

will keep you in my prayers.. i think maybe God has a purpose for you to stay there like you said.. well, He'll always be there for you i'm sure..

you still have our awesome LG ppl to talk to if you need someone to talk to.. hehehhee..

take care..

Alan said...

hi 'sachs?'...

dude i am quite certain dat u can transfer mid-year as well

we went from seeing each other everyday to seeing each other lik once a week in uni...but i reckon we still have a strong friendship...

and we've known each other for lik....6-7 years...LOL....and any other uni friend wud only be a max of 3-4 yrs.....LOL don't hav to worry bout being matched..........yeh those years do count as something


+ i am still not sure if i can get into clayton :S......winnie/daniel might be the last ppl though dat door.....aha....i admit....they do surpass me :D LOL.....

hungry said...

YO! ACTUALLY... HAVE YOU EXPLORED DOING YOUR ACCOUNTING SUBJECTS IN CLAYTON?

I KNOW THIS IS A BIT LATE TO READ... hahah YOU SHOULD'VE TALKED TO ME !!

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS DOING YOUR COURSE AND IS A HALF/HALF STUDENT...

eg. CLAYTON = ACC, CAUL = MGT

THE BETTER CAMPUS TO DO MANAGEMENT IS CAULFIELD.

AND... YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE UP CLAYTON ELECTIVES, LIKE ME....

HOPE IT HELPS!!

- j.1 :)